ICMA has a regional structure, currently comprising sixteen regions (incl. one regional chapter) which are listed below:
- Asia Pacific
- Austria, Eastern and South Eastern Europe
- incl. regional chapter of Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and the Balkan States
- France and Monaco
- Middle East and North Africa
- Russia and other CIS countries - Suspended
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- United Kingdom and the Americas
Each region has its own regional committee which deals with specific regional matters.
The committee of regional representatives (CRR) consists of the chairs of the regional committees and reports to the board.
Please click on the name of the regions above to view current regional committee members.