ICMA’s ERCC Ops FinTech Working Group (WG) initially published a directory of over 80 technology solutions available for repo and cash bond operations in November 2017. The directory is being kept up-to-date on a regular basis and the latest version released in October 2021 has now grown to include over 200 solutions. The directory is divided into the following 10 categories:
- Collateral management / Lifecycle
- Collateral management / Margin
- Corporate actions
- Exposure agreement
- Intraday liquidity: monitoring and reporting
- KYC onboarding
- Matching, confirmation & allocation
- Static Data & Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI)
- Workflow & communication
The ICMA Operations FinTech Directory compares the capabilities of different providers and seeks to create greater transparency in a very dynamic and fluid market. It focuses on providers and solutions that are used by WG members, and is intended to be a living document. All responses have been put together in close collaboration with the vendors and validated by them. The directory does not constitute an exhaustive list of providers in the market. It will be updated on a regular basis to include other existing or new solutions.
Relevant providers that are not yet covered by the directory and wish to join are very welcome to do so. Please contact Gabriel Callsen or Rowan Varrall (see below) for further details.
Download the ICMA Operations FinTech directory
(last update: 15 October 2021)
This unique resource is one of several ICMA technology directories available to members and regulators through the ICMA website. Please contact our membership department if you do not know your firm’s login credentials.
ICMA’s technology directories are also available to non-members on a subscription basis. Please refer to ICMA’s product information page for further information.
Glossary (last update: 18 August 2021)
- This directory focuses on solutions available in repo and cash bond markets. Additionally, it includes ancillary categories such as KYC onboarding, and workflow and communication, which by definition are wider in scope.
- The directory compares the capabilities of the different providers, but it does not provide any information on volume or market share.
- All providers responded in their own words. ICMA did not modify any wording provided by the providers participating in this directory.
- ICMA does not endorse any particular solution or provider. The directory is for reference only and will be updated as and when necessary.
- The providers will be responsible for sending updates to ICMA. The table will be updated as close to real time as possible.
See also: Repo trading technology directory
The information and content provided herein have been prepared and provided by third-parties. This information is provided by ICMA to its members for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal, financial or other professional advice. While the information contained herein is taken from sources believed to be reliable, ICMA does not represent or warrant that it is accurate or complete and neither ICMA nor its employees shall have any liability arising from or relating to the use of this publication or its contents.
Director, Market Practice and Regulatory Policy, Secretary to the ICMA European Repo and Collateral Council (ERCC)
Direct line: +44 20 7213 0333
Managing Director, Head of FinTech and Digitalisation
Direct line: +44 20 7213 0348
Director, FinTech and Digitalisation; Secretary to the ICMA FinTech Advisory Committee (FinAC)
Direct line: +44 20 7213 0334
Associate, FinTech and Digitalisation
Direct line: +44 20 7213 0317